Block From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as section to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could view a list of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and select "Banned" in the People Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the individual to access your page one more time.
Incentive: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: