Add My Business To Facebook
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have somewhat different 'about' areas that enable you to include various types of info. For example, a Citizen Business of Area' could have opening up times. You can transform this later on.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the form. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so ensure you make use of and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Just comply with the prompts to complete the Page. You can additionally miss this process for now or complete producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account might be needed when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Reduce the danger entailed with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and do not wish to Create one.
What can (as well as can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (including occasions, images etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting posts and other.
Nonetheless, there are points you can't do that you can if you provide the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot discuss various other Pages or accessibility your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you can't use Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Join or manage any kind of Facebook Groups.