Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Web. If you want to utilize Skype on Android, here is exactly what you must do:
Skype Sign In With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the telephone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype blog post for you, have access to your news feed, and gain access to Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's terms of usage. Review the Skype regards to usage, and then click I agree - continue. Skype will certainly utilize Facebook to login the next time you open it.