Share Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you have or as a personal message to one more customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to leave out specific individuals or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, yet provides the chance to contribute to the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly give credit history to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific customer, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post consists of personal details, the customer might not want the post shown to any individual outside their very own circle of friends.