So, while the details below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that may occur. In the actions below, I'll reveal you how you can examine the safety and security prior to you also publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post From Facebook to Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not watched it currently, do not view it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will probably simply annoy your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that present a globe icon. This means that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are okay, simply select the LINK in the internet browser and copy it. Since you get on the page devoted to this details video, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you intend to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the link on your own, you could constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that connected to your Twitter account.