Phone Number for Facebook Help Center
Method 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each choice to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your account settings.
- Privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) along with dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, since they cover usual problems as well as complaints.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a series of actions that explain how you can remedy your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook advises taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a couple of words associated with your issue. You should see numerous tips turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're trying to find an answer to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are typically addressed in this area.
- To explore advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your current issue noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the website beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions type. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to alter the language of the list below forms, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display and after that click your favored language.
7. Complete the problem kind. This will vary from person to person based on one's personal details and the nature of one's grievance, however make sure to be as comprehensive as possible when filling out this type. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within three to 5 business days.
Method 3: Sending an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't currently disabled), you will not be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You could additionally make use of a contact number right here.
4. Type in your complete name. See to it the name provided right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to post an image of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to yourself by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will post it to the Facebook form.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can validate the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you might not get a response for numerous days.
- If you do not obtain a feedback within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is beneath the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or telephone number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you decide to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of communication for a code. For example, if you detailed your telephone number, you need to get a text with a code.
- If you choose email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can likewise choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).