Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, here is what you need to do:
Login Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the phone number or e-mail address and password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to use. Review the Skype terms of usage, and afterwards click I agree - continue. Skype will use Facebook to login the next time you open it.