Link Facebook Business Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You could link your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also could pick what kind of content you want to share by clicking on packages.
Below you can decide how much details you wish to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to just post a standing update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions as well as upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly abbreviate your message with an automatically developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" choice as well as pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.