How To Tag On Facebook Comment
Method 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook app. It looks like a white F on a blue background.
- If motivated to sign in, key in your username and password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's primary page.
3. Faucet Comment. It is right below the post.
4. Type "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A fall list of search engine result will certainly look like you type.
- If your friend's name shows up in the list before you are done typing, tap on the result in instantly include the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and also tap post. Your Comment will certainly show up in the post's Comment section, and your friend will be informed of the Comment the following time they go to Facebook.
Method 2: Desktop
1. Open Facebook.
- If prompted to check in, enter your username and also password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly appear in your timeline or on the friend's primary page.
3. Click the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Kind "@" followed by the name of a friend. A fall checklist of search engine result will appear as you kind.
-If your friend's name shows up in the checklist prior to you are done keying, click the result to immediately add the friend to the post.
5. Full your post as well as struck the Enter key. Your Comment will appear in the post's Comment section, as well as your friend will be informed of the Comment the following time they visit Facebook.