How To Set Up A Business Facebook Account
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that enable you to add various kinds of information. For example, a Citizen Business of Place' might have opening up times. You can change this later on.
Action 3: Fill in the information in the type. You will after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so make certain you make use of as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Just adhere to the triggers to complete the Page. You could additionally miss this procedure for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account may be essential when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Lower the danger involved with connecting the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This includes publishing to your Pages (including occasions, images etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting articles as well as other.
However, there are points you can not do that you could if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Likewise, you cannot utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Join or manage any type of Facebook Groups.