Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old as well as stale? Change it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Put Profile Photo On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to use for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and also the picture is set as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to use.
- While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're completed.