There are numerous means to do this yet we will look at publishing them from your computer system and also this guide will reveal you how.
How To Post A Picture On A Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to post. If you're uploading numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then pick Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you want to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.