If you desire your Facebook account image hidden and unclickable, adhere to these steps.
How To Make Your Profile Picture Private On Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account and click on your profile photo.
2. Under your name and day on which you submitted it, you will see a little arrowhead pointing downwards. Click it. When the sub-menu shows up, click on "More Options". From these options, click on the "Only Me" option. Your account picture will be concealed.
For iPhone/iPad and Android users:-.
1. Faucet on the down arrow situated at the top right edge of your account photo. When the sub-menu appears, tap on "Edit Privacy".
2. Faucet on "Public", erase it and type "Only Me". Tap on "Only Me" when you get it as a choice.
3. Tap on "Done" and also your profile picture will be concealed.
Which's it! So simple! You have successfully discovered how you can make your Facebook account picture personal on PC, iPhone/iPad as well as Android phone.