How To Make Your Photos Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The picture must be one that you posted, not just among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally appears like a shape of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your image's privacy so that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top best edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present privacy setting. For example, the album might have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced right edge of the picture as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.