How To Make Friends Private On Facebook
If this open accessibility makes you awkward, right here's just how you could prevent these viewings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your personal timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name as well as profile image, situated on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that says "Friends" This web link will be located straight over the box where you write standing updates, post photos/videos, and also develop life events.
3. Then, in the "Friends" field of this web page, go to the leading right corner, as well as search for a tiny image of a pencil. Click this, and after that click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrow situated on the appropriate side, and also select the personal privacy setup that functions ideal for you.
If you intend to have one of the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have various other options. You could make the list available to individuals that are friends with you (Buddies), or restrict it to your especially friends (friends Other than Associates). You could also produce a personalized list of that can, and can not access the list (Custom). If you later decide to drop these safety and security restrictions totally, you can always make your friends list readily available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that claims "More Options" to see various other choices for who can, and could not, view your friend list.
Keep Personal Information Personal
We hope your boosted security settings will give you peace of mind as you discover the most popular social networks network in the world.