How To Link Facebook And Twitter Accounts
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display and could select what kind of web content you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Below you can choose just how much details you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to merely post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both services and also post two separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically truncate your message with an automatically developed short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.