How To Know Who See My Facebook Account
It is simple. Simply comply with these actions as well as you will do well in discovering Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual approach to see Who watched my facebook profile
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is located next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only reveal those visitors Who already have installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Technique To See Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large checklist of account IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your full list of good friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We hope you found out Who visits your profile regularly! If you like this write-up please share with your good friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.