How To Find Old Posts On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as pick "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notification you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search functionality to promptly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and afterwards click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to check out various post kinds including wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, video clips, check-ins, pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to choose different sort alternatives for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the web browser search functionality to swiftly locate messages you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keyword phrases to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface using the browser search performance.