If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How To Delete Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page before both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.