If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How To Delete Business Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.