How To Check Who Follows You On Facebook
Right here's how you can check:
- Go to the Friends' tab on your Facebook account page then go to Followers in the sub-tab to see the certain Followers. You can also do this for various other profiles if the privacy settings on that particular account allow you to.
- If you're not directly able to see the Followers tab, float your computer mouse over the More tab and Followers should show up listed below. Click on that and also you'll be where the above picture shows.
- In case you intend to see the complete variety of Followers as well as see it quicker, you could go to the account and also see it in the Introductory.
Login to your Facebook account as well as most likely to your account. The second arrowhead down needs to in fact provide the number of Followers you have. However sometimes its missing out on. So let's move on to next step.
Click the drop down button displayed in the picture below.
It must give you something like the picture below. Now click settings as revealed listed below.
After clicking settings a page something such as this will pop up. Currently click Public Posts. As revealed listed below.
After step 4, you should have something like this before you. In the photo shown Listed below, inside the red box area you could find your Magic Followers number prior to your name.
If not, simply follow the photo bellow.
- Go top right of your Fb account, click on settings.
- Scroll to Followers, click it.
- Currently you will certainly see Follower settings of your Fb account.
- If you do not allow your Follower Alternative, do as I noted on the image.