How To Change Page Name In Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval may use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry could be showcased in the faqd area.