How to Block someone From Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box as well as click "Okay" to remove and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could see a listing of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as pick "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the individual to access your page one more time.
Bonus offer: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: