How To Block People From Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could see a list of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area as well as select "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the person to access your page once again.
Perk: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: