Now you could make a photo comment instead of just standard text, or post both a message comment and a photo to show it. Whatever photo you decide to submit shows up in the listing of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Add Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically great function to have for birthday celebrations as well as various other vacation wishes because pictures typically state greater than words.
Previously, to include a photo to a comment, you needed to upload a picture somewhere online and after that insert the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and also not as very easy as it is now.
How to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details actions to do this are somewhat different relying on how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you want to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android as well as iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook application then:
- Tap comment below the post you wish to Comment on to bring up the virtual key-board.
- Get in a message comment as well as tap the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your gadget to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this method to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop internet site, however rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the offered text box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Photo Collection to pick the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.