There are a number of ways to do this yet we will take a look at publishing them from your computer system and also this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How Do You Post A Picture To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post pictures to your personal page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're publishing numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include text to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you want to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.