How Do You Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to publish. Relying on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can likewise include a tinted history by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add extra material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Identified Friends will certainly get the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.