How Do You Deactivate Your Instagram Account
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, and click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the best side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all of your linked gadgets.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password as well as your account will be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's website, you will still have to log in per of your devices.