How Do I Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you possess or as an exclusive message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to opt to omit specific individuals or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however provides the possibility to contribute to the original message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While rare, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit rating to the original poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific user, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post consists of personal info, the customer could not want the post shown anybody outside their own circle of friends.