How Do I Schedule A Post On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like teams, follower pages, service web pages, and more. To get to among these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a small company page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've produced, start keying a standing update in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media right into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link above the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and time. In the window that pops up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the moment and making use of the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-All times refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the date and also time you have actually given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.