If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us understand everything about it in the remarks.