It seems there is a single switch enabled, and also as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never picked a username to start with, now's your possibility to protect a far better URL and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily produced number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer once you pick the new one.
How Do I Change Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area given. Facebook will allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it when. You are likewise supposed to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook profile and energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.