If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Delete Page In Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us understand about it in the comments.