Facebook Tech Support Phone Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to see its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your account setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Security - Addresses account security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover common concerns as well as issues.
3. Select a pertinent area. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a collection of steps that explain how to fix your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, merely click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a couple of words related to your issue. You must see numerous suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for an answer to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having issues with advertisements, your questions are generally resolved in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your existing trouble noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Complaint through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower right side of the webpage beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Certification Questions form. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the list below kinds, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display then click your favored language.
7. Fill in the problem type. This will differ from person to person based upon one's personal information and also the nature of one's issue, however make sure to be as comprehensive as possible when submitting this kind. You must consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to show up. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your email to show up appropriately within three to five service days.
Technique 3: Submitting a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't presently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally make use of a phone number here.
4. Key in your complete name. Make certain the name listed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit a photo of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one currently and send it to on your own by means of email so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will post it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can warrant the awakening of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get an action for numerous days.
- If you do not receive a response within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" area in the top right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. See to it you can access whichever platform you choose to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of communication for a code. As an example, if you detailed your phone number, you must get a message with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could also decide to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).