Facebook Post Link
1. Click the status update box on top of your Information Feed as well as kind or paste the LINK you want to share.
2. Click the arrowhead icon in the edge of the picture preview to choose the picture you wish to accompany your post, if this alternative is available. You could likewise get in a message to accompany your web link, choose the audience with whom you want to share it or tag details friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the link you wish to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a hyperlink on a Websites, right-click it and also choose the copy option. If you're seeing a message web link, like the internet browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the link then right-click it and select "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the text box listed below the status area. The box expands and permits you to type in it.
5. Type a brief description or comment into the box.
6. Paste the web link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and also pick "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you've keyed in already. After the preview of the web link shows up, go on and delete the URL you pasted. The text and also graphic of the preview leads the audience to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" button. The contents of business pages are public but you could suggest a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail usually appears and also frequently you could click arrows listed below it to select a different picture. You can likewise check package beside the "No Thumbnail" choice if you don't want a photo in any way. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was not able to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the link to your Facebook organisation page.