Facebook Contact Form
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Review the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each option to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your profile setups.
- Privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover usual concerns as well as issues.
3. Select an appropriate section. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added options. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of actions that describe ways to remedy your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook recommends managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also key in a few words associated with your issue. You ought to see a number of ideas turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're seeking a solution to a particular problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with advertisements, your concerns are usually attended to in this area.
- To explore marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your existing trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to search for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can seek out subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Complaint via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced appropriate side of the page alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Credentials Questions form. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the following forms, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the screen then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the problem form. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual information and also the nature of one's issue, yet make sure to be as detailed as feasible when completing this form. You should include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your e-mail to arrive as necessary within three to 5 business days.
Approach 3: Sending an Allure for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't really currently disabled), you won't be able to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can also make use of a telephone number here.
4. Enter your complete name. Make sure the name noted right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to publish a picture of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID readily available, take one currently and send it to yourself through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could warrant the awakening of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not receive a response for numerous days.
- If you don't get an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" field in the top right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or phone number. Make sure you could access whichever system you choose to go with.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you listed your phone number, you need to obtain a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).