Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you desire to use for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to utilize.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your preference, then pick Done when you're finished.