Can You Schedule Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly need to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Gain access to your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like groups, fan web pages, business web pages, and so on. To get to one of these web pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your major feed screen (near the globe and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on creating a small company page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could also put media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and time. In the home window that appears, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time and utilizing the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months beforehand.
-All times describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the date and also time you've supplied. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.