Untag Facebook Photo
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe image situated on top left of page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of info regarding the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the best notification, click on the photo link and also it will redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the picture, click on "Options" as well as pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a checklist of Options discussing why you wish to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bothering me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the proper one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully gotten rid of the tag from the photo as well as it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the provided name is not your company name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as select your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company web page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel till you see the name as well as address of your business provided under your cover image. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface pictures you have actually published. Click on the picture consisting of the tag you desire to remove, and also it will immediately increase the size of. A list of all the identified individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.