Share Facebook Post
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you want to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select that you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as an exclusive message to one more customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to omit particular people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however supplies the chance to add to the initial message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Suggestion: While unusual, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always offer credit scores to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific user, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post has personal information, the customer may not want the post shown any person outside their very own circle of friends.