Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Internet. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, right here is what you ought to do:
Login Skype Through Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the contact number or e-mail address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login utilizing Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically log in with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype approval to use your Facebook account. Click Enable to give Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype post for you, have access to your news feed, as well as access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.