I Want To Reset My Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" option from the drop-down listing, both which enable you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn adjustments to settings like your name, username as well as networks, a lot of which can just be changed a couple of times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to allow or disable settings like login alerts and also approvals, in addition to application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by whom, as well as just how others could engage with you. Make use of the "Edit" switches that appear beside your desired settings to earn and confirm changes. Adjust the audience selector tool where readily available to designate how you share your content and also how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for how Facebook notifies you regarding activity that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives allow you making and verify any kind of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and various other Facebook members use. Click the "Edit" connect to change settings for private apps or click the "X" to remove an application completely.