How To Untag Someone On Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Find the tale you wish to get rid of a tag from and float over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Access the original post you shared as well as click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Photo Tags
1. Situate the image with the tagged individual you want to get rid of and click on the photo.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button below the photo.
3. Float over the individual's name you wish to get rid of from the image as well as choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every image you wish to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as verify that you intend to get rid of the tagged pictures.
Tip: You could eliminate your personal tag from any type of picture or post by floating over the story, choosing the Pencil symbol and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Head to your Activity Log (you could arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you intend to untag on your own from, as well as click the Edit button alongside them on the right.
- Later on, click "Report/Remove Tag"