How To Untag A Photo On Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the web page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe image located on top left of page).
2. Click the notification having info about the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the right notification, click on the image web link and it will reroute you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the picture, click "Options" and select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a listing of Options discussing why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will show up. Select the suitable one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively gotten rid of the tag from the image and also it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Surface Photo on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Check out the name provided in the top-right corner of the screen. If the provided name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and pick your business name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your service web page will pack.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name as well as address of your business noted under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" choice just to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall pictures you have published. Click on the picture including the tag you wish to remove, and it will instantly expand. A checklist of all the identified people appears to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a minute, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.