How To Untag In Facebook
Removing the post
1. Locate the story you wish to get rid of a tag from as well as float over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Gain access to the original post you shared and also click the "Share" button to share the post once again without the tags.
Get Rid Of Picture Tags
1. Locate the image with the tagged individual you want to eliminate as well as click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button below the picture.
3. Float over the individual's name you intend to get rid of from the picture as well as select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each image you wish to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as verify that you intend to remove the tagged images.
Idea: You can remove your own tag from any type of photo or post by hovering over the tale, selecting the Pencil symbol as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so taxing:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you intend to untag yourself from, as well as click the Edit switch next to them on the right.
- Later on, click on "Report/Remove Tag"