How To Tag Someone In A Comment On Facebook
Method 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open up the Facebook application. It resembles a white F on a blue history.
- If triggered to sign in, enter your username and also password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Tap Comment. It is right below the post.
4. Kind "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A fall list of search results page will certainly appear as you kind.
- If your friend's name shows up in the list prior to you are done keying, faucet on the result in automatically include the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and also faucet post. Your Comment will show up in the post's Comment area, as well as your friend will be notified of the Comment the next time they check out Facebook.
Method 2: Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook.
- If triggered to check in, type in your username and password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Click on the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Type "@" adhered to by the name of a friend. A fall listing of search engine result will certainly appear as you type.
-If your friend's name shows up in the checklist before you are done inputting, click on the result to immediately include the friend to the post.
5. Complete your post as well as hit the Enter key. Your Comment will certainly appear in the post's Comment section, and also your friend will be alerted of the Comment the following time they go to Facebook.