How To See Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also pick "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to use the internet browser search functionality to quickly locate posts you want to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to view various post kinds including wall messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, video clips, check-ins, web pages as well as events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to select different kind choices for your articles.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search capability to swiftly find messages you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter key phrases to browse your Facebook wall for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to look your Facebook wall making use of the web browser search functionality.