How To Reset Your Facebook Account
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down listing, both which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, the majority of which could only be transformed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to enable or disable settings like login notices and authorizations, along with application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and also "Blocking" options to change your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook and also by which, in addition to exactly how others could communicate with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that appear next to your wanted settings to earn as well as verify adjustments. Adjust the target market selector tool where offered to mark how you share your web content and how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook informs you about task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" options allow you to make and also verify any adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Utilize the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for private apps or click the "X" to remove an app altogether.