How To Remove A Like On Facebook
How to erase Facebook likes:
1. On your profile simply below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll completely to the bottom until you find the area „ likes".
3. See to it you've chosen „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will give you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with preview picture. This is how you unlike each one:
How to Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does a number of points. Initially, it places your name under the Status, showing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends a notification to whoever published the Status. Third, if one more user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise receive alerts. Get rid of such from somebody else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button inadvertently or intend to remove it for one more reason. You can also remove your own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more user has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from another Individual's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account as well as get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area at the top of the display.
2. Click the person on the list that shows up.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Remove Your Own "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook as well as click your profile web link in the upper-left edge of the screen.
2. Find the Status upgrade that you desire to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status upgrade as well as click on the pencil symbol in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to verify your choice.