How to Fix LG G6 Battery Life Issues - LG G6 is a great phone no question, however like every other smart phone available, it has actually got its constraint; it can be negatively impacted by fast-draining battery, which will leave the phone almost useless; a mobile phone is as ineffective as they come if its battery does not last long. All the attributes and functions of the LG G6 phone rely on the battery. If you feel battery is being drained pipes quickly on your LG G6 phone, you can execute some adjustments to correct this regarded abnormality. In this write-up, you are mosting likely to discover exactly how to fix battery life problem on LG G6 If the 3300mAh capacity of the battery appears too little for you as well as you would want to make it last much longer, then the information here will certainly confirm handy.
How to Fix LG G6 Battery Life Issues
Look for those battery-hungry apps
Some applications eat much battery life. Do not forget that Android gadgets, among which is the LG G6 phone, are made to allow apps to run in the background. This variable alone makes these applications to eat power, and you will certainly see your device's battery draining quick. However, you can stop the perpetrator applications from running in the history. To learn about those applications that take in much battery, adhere to the actions below:
- Click Setups
- Scroll to Battery & Power Conserving
- Next, faucet on the Battery Use button, as well as this will certainly reveal you which of the applications is taking in much battery life.
If the app is not a necessary one and also you can do without it running in the history. You can click the Stop button; this is just one of one of the most effective methods on exactly how to deal with LG G6 Battery life issues.
Time to disable or uninstall useless bloatware
The battery life concerns can additionally be fixed by disabling any kind of bloatware on the LG G6 phone that you are not utilizing so that you can save several of its 3,300 mAh battery ability. Many of the bloatware come preinstalled on the device and, they are additionally immediately enabled. As a result, they run in the history and also take in battery life. Nevertheless, you can disable or uninstall them to conserve your battery from their ever-hungry jaws. These extra applications are lots of on gadgets; they can be approximately twelve on your LG G6 phone, relying on where you bought the tool. Just how can you disable or uninstall the bloatware? Follow the actions highlighted listed below:
- Click Settings
- Then click on Applications
- Scroll down via the checklist of apps and also tap on any one of them that you wish to disable or uninstall.
- After touching on that particular app, you will certainly see Disable or Uninstall before it.
- If you click on Disable, it will certainly switch off the app. But if you click uninstall, it will entirely remove the application from your tool.
Turn off unused Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and also other links
Do you consistently use your Wi-Fi? Otherwise, it is time to transform it off so as to conserve even more battery life; this will aid in repairing battery concern on LG G6 to a fantastic degree. The same thing puts on your Bluetooth as well as various other connections that are not being utilized on your device. You can constantly transform them on again whenever you require to use them. This might not work for those who use their Bluetooth or Wi-Fi all day. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi can be made use of to find your phone. Nonetheless, you can still have them on while the system is protected against from using them for place. How can you do this? Examine the actions listed below for assistance:
- Click on Setups
- After that click Place
- Next, click Overflow menu, which lies at the top-right edge
- After, touch on Scanning
- Following thing to do is to uncheck the Bluetooth scanning as well as Wi-Fi scanning to save some battery life.
You need to understand that this modification will avoid your phone from conveniently finding itself anytime you are running an app needing area details
Setting up battery saver setting
This is additionally an useful pointer to fix battery life issue on LG G6 phone. LG gadgets feature one-level battery saver setting that is additionally extremely easy to configure. You can utilize the quick notification settings to allow it, as well as you can configure it to immediately come on when the battery gets to 5% or 15% power degree. This implies the battery saver mode will activate quickly the battery remains either 15% or 5%. What occurs when the battery saver setting activates?
- Brightness will be automatically reduced
- Resonances get minimized all through the system
- Apps will additionally be restricted when they run in the history.
You will be informed immediately the battery saver setting begins to make sure that you can know what is taking place. The battery saver mode shuts off automatically when you connect in your battery charger.
Customize your display settings
The Smart device is made smarter day by day, and also they now feature extra efficient display screens. However, the a lot more efficient the screen is, the more battery life obtains consumed. The LG G6 phone features a fairly big display and lighting it up needs much battery power. You can change the display settings to decrease battery intake. Just how can you do this to repair battery life issue on LG G6 phone? Examine the steps below:
- Click Settings
- Then seek Display
- You will exist with three alternatives, which are Illuminations, Always-on Present, and also -Display timeout.
- Pick any one of them according to your preferences.
Power usage lowers when the brightness is reduced. You can establish a "everyday timeout" for the always-on screen to choose when it turns on, or you can turn it off entirely. The longer your screen remains lit, the more battery power the phone takes in. If your display stays on for a long period, simply alter the duration to something shorter.
Switch off Google automated update
Maintaining Google update always on will certainly drain battery life in the LG G6 phone. In your search for how to fix LG G6 battery life issues, check for all the auto-update apps readily available on your tool and transform them off. This can be done from the Google Play Store settings. It will stop your phone from scanning and from downloading and install updates to the applications already mounted on your gadget
- In the Play Shop setups, click Auto-update asp
- After that select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only
- This setup avoids the phone from downloading the application up until you are linked to Wi-Fi. It will certainly additionally protect against battery intake up until Wi-Fi is made it possible for on your device.